Friday, April 3, 2009

Final Powerpoint April
























































2 comments:

  1. I love your "He was no Einstein" slides. The books you choose to illustrate openness to various viewpoints as opposed to one size fits all is powerful. This is particular true when one thinks about the fact that all of these are children's literature options. I like the slide which shows that critical literacy leads to opportunity rather than leading to a form of literacy that only makes one exploitable. Peter Johnson has a book out entitled "Choice Words." You might try to find it as it makes your point that what we say and how we say it makes a big difference in terms of what kinds of thinking has been invited.

    Looking forward to the new semester.

    JCHarste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine. Could you send me Penny and your email addresses. I'm trying to create a new mailing list for MaDonna and include you in the loop this time. Thanks. My email is jerry.harste@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete